Exclusive use of secluded Grade II-listed Georgian mansion.
The Mansion can be booked solely (sleeps 40). Or, for larger parties, it can be booked in conjunction with the Annexe, to accommodate a further 16 people. (Further child beds can bring numbers up to 65 total.)
- 28 bedrooms (12 en-suite, 9 rooms share 5 bathrooms, 1 en-suite with disability access)
- 19 Twin/Doubles, 4 Family Rooms, 5 Singles (total beds 56)
- 5 large reception rooms, main lounge with open fire
- Grand entrance hall (perfect for dancing)
- Nash staircase
- Rustic dining room (seats 62), with inglenook fireplace
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen
- Complimentary Wireless Broadband
- Games room with pool table, table tennis, table football
- Utility area
- Poolside wood-fired 12 person sauna
- Outdoor unheated plunge pool
- 5 acres of grounds and 3 acre activity field
For a list of local information and useful telephone numbers, please see the information page.
We absolutely LOVED our stay at Plas Glansevin! We felt instantly at home as soon as we walked through the door: really liked the decor, lots of wood, solid furniture and good colours where needed. Nothing too precious so didn’t have to worry about taking our shoes off, as it were, but certainly good enough quality to want to take very good care of it all.Simon
We all had the best week there and it was definitely down to the easy, open plan living space of the kitchen and lounge but then also the fact that everyone could escape to their own rooms (with private bathrooms) if they wanted to.
The Mansion was exactly what I wanted for our group and everyone agreed it was like having our own private hotel. The kitchen was incredible and fully stocked with everything we needed, and again having the dining table that seated our whole group so easily was just the icing on the cake.
We would definitely recommend the house to others to use and may even consider using it again for ourselves if the opportunity came up.Meg