Accommodation at Glansevin Mansion
Exclusive use of secluded Grade II-listed Georgian Mansion.
The Mansion can be booked solely (sleeps 42). Or, for larger parties, it can be booked in conjunction with the Annexe, to accommodate a further 16 people. (Further child beds can bring numbers up to 65 total.)
- 28 bedrooms (12 en-suite, 9 rooms share 5 bathrooms, 1 en-suite with disability access)
- 19 Twin/Doubles, 4 Family Rooms, 5 Singles (total beds 58)
- 5 large reception rooms, main lounge with open fire
- Grand entrance hall (perfect for dancing)
- Nash staircase
- Rustic dining room (seats 62), with inglenook fireplace
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen
- Complimentary Wireless Broadband
- Games room with pool table, table tennis, table football
- Utility area
- Poolside wood-fired 12 person sauna
- Outdoor unheated plunge pool
- 5 acres of grounds and 3 acre activity field.
Overall Glansevin Mansion has the capacity to sleep up to 58 guests with additional camp and cot beds available for children.
The property offers three accommodation options:
The Mansion House
Sleeps 31 adults, 14 bedrooms (10 en-suite), 1 bathroom & 1 shower, including 1 disabled access bedroom on the ground floor.
The Mansion Flats
The Mansion Flats are above the dining room to the rear of the mansion.
Sleeps 11 adults, 6 bedrooms (5 double & 1 single), 4 bathrooms (1 en-suite), 2 showers & 1 bath.
The Annexe rooms are in the adjacent coach house.
Sleeps 16 adults, 8 en-suite double bedrooms
Please contact us to discuss your numbers and sleeping requirements. Room plans are available and can be forwarded on to you.
tel: 01550 777121
We absolutely LOVED our stay at Plas Glansevin! We felt instantly at home as soon as we walked through the door: really liked the decor, lots of wood, solid furniture and good colours where needed. Nothing too precious so didn’t have to worry about taking our shoes off, as it were, but certainly good enough quality to want to take very good care of it all.Simon
We all had the best week there and it was definitely down to the easy, open plan living space of the kitchen and lounge but then also the fact that everyone could escape to their own rooms (with private bathrooms) if they wanted to.
The Mansion was exactly what I wanted for our group and everyone agreed it was like having our own private hotel. The kitchen was incredible and fully stocked with everything we needed, and again having the dining table that seated our whole group so easily was just the icing on the cake.
We would definitely recommend the house to others to use and may even consider using it again for ourselves if the opportunity came up.Meg